Graduates will have:
- Skills for innovative design and development in electronics and related technologies, using standard CAD tools at an industrial level.
- Skills for physical design, verification and testing of integrated circuits and electronic systems.
- Skills for experimentation and integration of electro-technologies.
- Knowledge and abilities to create and develop electronic products with a business vision, in a global market context.
- A comprehensive vision and awareness for addressing technological problems in multidisciplinary teams, focused on the context and social demands.