Reasons for studying this degree program
This is a theoretical-practical degree program that will enable you to develop a project for improving your organization's processes as you study the program.
- It offers the possibility of obtaining certification as a professional in business processes, as well as in business intelligence, from high-profile international associations.
- Researchers and academics from the Department of Electronics, Computer Systems, and Computer Science at ITESO have focused on developing work methods and techniques for organizations; these methods have been integrated into the program's study plan.
- It has a faculty that is highly specialized in the areas of business processes, project management, and consulting.
- We have specialized laboratories equipped with software from IBM and other suppliers, in order to develop practices and projects.
- This is the only program of its kind in the country.
ITESO offers a variety of specializations, master's degrees and PhDs that will help you be a better professional and interact with outstanding members of the academy, civil organizations, the government, and the private sector. We have more researchers listed on the National System of Researchers than any other private university in western Mexico, and many of our graduate programs are recognized by the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs.
ITESO graduate programs give you access networks of knowledge in which researchers, experts and students work together on academic, professional, social, cultural and economic projects. By studying at ITESO, you will get a closer look to the work of renowned academics who put human values at the center of their work; they are interested in making relevant contributions to knowledge and offering viable solutions to specific problems. For these reasons, ITESO is recognized as the most important private university in western Mexico.
Our professors are experts in their fields; they lead projects in collaboration with other academics, from both ITESO and other universities; they actively participate in collaboration and research projects, and are committed to the values and foundations of our educational project.
In addition, our university belongs to the Jesuit University System, a group of universities that has the most programs listed on the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs (PNPC, in its initials in Spanish) of the National Science and Technology Council (CONACYT, in its initials in Spanish) in the private education sector.