This master's degree program is aimed at professionals from all disciplines who are committed to society and its context, willing to take on complex problems and to engage in interdisciplinary dialogue, interested in incorporating into their work practice the perspectives of human rights and peace in order to influence public decisions and help the people that have less access to a dignified life.
In this sense, the program is aimed at:
- Public officials from any level of government and from any of its branches.
- Members of civil and non-governmental organizations who promote and defend human rights and peace processes.
- Academics and researchers interested in studying human rights and peace issues.
- Consultants in issues of human rights, peace or public policy.
- Recently graduated professionals who wish to go deeper and specialize in these topics.