This PhD program is aimed at professionals with extensive experience in any field of social welfare who wish to conduct research studies to generate and apply knowledge in areas that are the object of social welfare studies.
Doctoral candidates must:
- Have a master's degree in any area of knowledge related to social welfare.
- Have a clear interest in improving their research training and in working as a professional researcher in any field of social welfare.
- Have experience in the field of social welfare through participation in intervention or research projects.
- Show outstanding ability to design research projects.
- Show a high level of competence in English reading comprehension, writing, understanding and speaking.
- Be available to travel and live in Boston at least for half of the program's duration.
DURATION: 5 years with stays at both ITESO and Boston College.