Master´s Degree un Human Development
RVOE as set forth in Ministerial Agreement SEP 15018, dated 29/11/76.
The degree program provides to professionals from different disciplines theoretical and methodological elements necessary to study, internalize and implement actions to facilitate the process of expanding awareness and personal , group and community growth.
- The comprehensive education that ITESO provides has a significant characteristic: it is for life, because the goal is to give graduates the ability to meet the needs and challenges that come up in life situations and professional practice in a conscious, critical and creative way.
- This graduate program fosters the comprehensive formation of the student by enabling learning that lays the foundation for conscious, free, responsible and self-determined development by raising awareness of one's own potential and ability to create conditions that will foster growth processes in oneself and others and the possibility to create knowledge from the analysis of one's own practice in human development.
- The program provides professionals from different disciplines the theoretical and methodological elements needed to study, interiorize, and apply actions that lead to consciousness expansion processes and personal, group and community growth. The program offers students a solid formation that will enable them to:
- Achieve personal growth through deeper self-knowledge of their resources and potential, and to establish more authentic relationships.
- Effectively use, in different social settings, the basic skills and attitudes of communication: empathy, acceptance, respect and consistency.
- Design, apply, evaluate and account for intervention projects that promote human development in their own professional setting.