Graduates will develop the attitudes and skills to:
- Design, apply and evaluate innovative interventions tailored to their work environment and profession, based on the Person-Centered Approach and on the particular needs and objectives of the people and organizations involved.
- Practice democratic leadership that encourages self-management.
- To facilitate communication and relationships that arise within groups and among individuals.
- Foster a clear, direct and responsible communication style in interactions.
- To detect and deal with problems and conflicts involving communication and relationships, in a timely and appropriate manner.