This program is aimed at professionals who coordinate, direct, advise, and assess projects, work teams or academic areas at educational centers and institutions, and who have the following characteristics:
- They currently work as coordinators, principals, or advisors at schools and educational institutions.
- They are interested in updating and innovating their management practice.
- They are committed to implementing educational innovation projects.
- They have skills for learning autonomously and the willingness to learn collaboratively.
- They are proficient in basic technology and in managing their own workload.
- They systematically set aside time for their own formation.
This Master's Degree program forms professionals in the practical aspects of directing projects, teams of teachers, and educational organizations. The program develops competencies for leadership, managing organizational and pedagogical processes, and implementing innovation in educational institutions.
MODALITIES: face to face and online