Reasons to study this degree program
- We promote the innovation of educational systems, programs and institutions.
- We emphasize participants' professional and human formation.
- We support the Quality Schools Program of the Ministry of Public Education.
- We strengthen collaborative work and leadership.
- It is one of the few programs in the region that seeks to professionalize the directors of educational organizations.
- The program is an example of ITESO's social commitment , through innovate the education.
ITESO offers a variety of specializations, master's degrees and PhDs that will help you be a better professional and interact with outstanding members of the academy, civil organizations, the government, and the private sector. We have more researchers listed on the National System of Researchers than any other private university in western Mexico, and many of our graduate programs are recognized by the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs.
ITESO graduate programs give you access networks of knowledge in which researchers, experts and students work together on academic, professional, social, cultural and economic projects. By studying at ITESO, you will get a closer look to the work of renowned academics who put human values at the center of their work; they are interested in making relevant contributions to knowledge and offering viable solutions to specific problems. For these reasons, ITESO is recognized as the most important private university in western Mexico.
Our professors are experts in their fields; they lead projects in collaboration with other academics, from both ITESO and other universities; they actively participate in collaboration and research projects, and are committed to the values and foundations of our educational project.
In addition, our university belongs to the Jesuit University System, a group of universities that has the most programs listed on the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs (PNPC, in its initials in Spanish) of the National Science and Technology Council (CONACYT, in its initials in Spanish) in the private education sector.