Graduates of the Master's Degree Program in Directing Educational Institutions:
- Will know the situation of elementary and middle school education in this country.
- Will recognize the priorities of the educational reforms.
- Will broaden their theoretical perspective on education by considering the contributions of psychology, sociology, pedagogy and organizational management.
- Will deepen their knowledge of the functioning of educational institutions, in particular, of running different areas of the organization.
- Will apply theoretical and methodological elements for designing, planning, coordinating and assessing pertinent educational projects for the institution and its community.
- Will develop academic leadership and interpersonal relationship skills that will enable them to form and conduct work teams and innovative projects.