Specialization in System-on-Chip Design
RVOE as set forth in Ministerial Agreement SEP 15018, dated 29/11/76.
This Specialization forms experts in the design of analog, digital and mixed-mode system-on-chip (SOC) electronic systems. The program is listed on the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs of the National Science and Technology Council (CONACYT, in its initials in Spanish).
Program listed on the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs of the National Science and Technology Council, CONACYT.
- General objective: To form competent and free professionals to innovate and develop technology related to system-on-chip electronic systems.
- Specific objectives: To form experts in:
- Circuit design, physical design and verification of integrated analog, digital and mixed-signal systems, based on CMOS technology.
- The application of methodologies for modeling, analyzing and designing systems-on-chip.
- The efficient management of software tools to develop systems-on-chip.
- Solving design issues for microelectronic companies in the region.