- Combined online and face to face
The program lasts four semesters.
Degree project and tutoring are included in the curriculum.
Electives available from other ITESO graduate programs.
CURRICULAR AREAS AND METHODOLOGY
I – The director's role and school management
II – Educational system and policy
III – Learning management
IV – Methodology for educational intervention
The following activities are carried out with the support of a virtual education platform:
- Face-to-face seminars, led by high-level faculty.
- Self-study guides to support autonomous learning.
- Fieldwork, focused on the recovery of directive practice.
- Application of learning in the work setting.
- With the support of a virtual learning platform.
Recognition of Official Validity of Studies by the Ministry of Public Education as set forth in Ministerial Agreement No. 15018, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on November 29, 1976. Mixed modality.