This program is designed for professionals who:
- Have experience in dealing with people and a clear interest in the practice of psychotherapy.
- Are available and committed to participate in a personal psychotherapeutic process both to solve their own issues and to experience the consultant role in a psychotherapeutic process.
- Can communicate orally and in writing with clarity, order, and consistency.
- Take pleasure in reading, engaging in a dialogue with different authors, and reflecting on themselves and their own clinical practice, with a willingness to give and receive feedback.
- Know how to search for, understand, evaluate and systemize information from sources in both Spanish and English.
- Have an undergraduate degree in the social sciences, humanities or medicine.