Reasons for studying this degree program
- The Specialization Program in Embedded Systems is accredited by the National Registry of Quality Graduate Studies (PNPC, in its initials in Spanish) of the National Science and Technology Council (Conacyt, in its initials in Spanish).
- The academic program of this specialization is based on a formal ongoing research project within the Department of Electronics, Systems, and Computer Science, headed by nationally and internationally renowned academics, many of them belonging to the National System of Researchers (SNI, in its initials in Spanish) of Conacyt.
- The program includes substantial practical and methodological content, which promotes laboratory activities, project application, the development of specific products, and solutions to real-world problems.
- The curricular structure of the program enables students to become experts in the development of embedded systems, and qualifies them to join analyst and designer teams anywhere in the world.
- The program has close ties with companies that develop computer and electronic products in Mexico and the world. Together with these companies, we have set up laboratories with specialized, world-class technology for the analysis, design, testing, and maintenance of embedded systems.
ITESO offers a variety of specializations, master's degrees and PhDs that will help you be a better professional and interact with outstanding members of the academy, civil organizations, the government, and the private sector. We have more researchers listed on the National System of Researchers than any other private university in western Mexico, and many of our graduate programs are recognized by the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs.
ITESO graduate programs give you access networks of knowledge in which researchers, experts and students work together on academic, professional, social, cultural and economic projects. By studying at ITESO, you will get a closer look to the work of renowned academics who put human values at the center of their work; they are interested in making relevant contributions to knowledge and offering viable solutions to specific problems. For these reasons, ITESO is recognized as the most important private university in western Mexico.
Our professors are experts in their fields; they lead projects in collaboration with other academics, from both ITESO and other universities; they actively participate in collaboration and research projects, and are committed to the values and foundations of our educational project.
In addition, our university belongs to the Jesuit University System, a group of universities that has the most programs listed on the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs (PNPC, in its initials in Spanish) of the National Science and Technology Council (CONACYT, in its initials in Spanish) in the private education sector.