UPON GRADUATING FROM THIS PROGRAM
- You will have up-to-date knowledge of national and international tax provisions.
- You will have developed the skills needed to properly interpret the tax regulatory framework currently in place, its secondary legislation, international treaties, theses and jurisprudence.
- You will have the tools needed to guide organizations, companies and businesses toward the fulfillment of their tax obligations with legal certainty, thus helping them improve liquidity and profitability while safeguarding labor rights and pursuing the common good.
- You will recognize areas of opportunity and improvement for economic entities in tax-related matters at the state, federal and international levels.
- You will be able to help companies to design their fiscal and financial strategies on the basis of the corresponding regulatory framework in order to administer and optimize their financial resources, to apply applicable means of fiscal defense, and to fulfill their obligations using a preventive approach.
- You promote fiscal awareness with social and ethical responsibility in order to encourage business leaders and groups to comply fully with their obligations, within a framework of the pursuit of labor and social justice, fiscal honesty, transparency and accountability.
- You detect, justify, document and apply the intervention methodology that provides the best tools to anticipate, project and solve situations in tax, legal and financial matters.