This program is aimed at design professionals, chemical engineers, industrial engineers, mechanical engineers, business administrators, marketing professionals, architects, or graduates of related undergraduate programs with knowledge of projects, productive activities or organizational structures in general.
As a minimum, candidates who want to study ITESO's Master's Program in Strategic Design and Social Innovation should have the following characteristics:
- Knowledge for identifying the basic components of the structure of project development.
- A basic understanding of the organizational structure and composition of companies or productive sectors.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for data analysis, as well as their application to consumer markets.
- Skills for working with Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) as well as electronic devices.
- A critical understanding of the reality of the region's productive context and its challenges.
- An openness to take part in interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary work processes.