Schoolarship and Financial aid
At ITESO we do our part to form men and women who are free, critical, responsible, competent and determined to put themselves and their profession at the service of the less fortunate in our society, to renew Mexican culture and to achieve a more just and human social coexistence.
ITESO offers financial aid to Mexican professionals with aptitudes, interest and talent who need assistance to cover the cost of their academic preparation.
- 45% of ITESO students receive some kind of scholarship, discount or financial aid.
- 4,000 students receiving support
- Over 275 million pesos a year are allocated for student financial aid.
The student must choose a single option of scholarship or discount, since none of these supports are accumulative (CONACYT being the only exception).
Graduate Programs in Humanities
- Corporate discount (30%)
- Discount for schools with an educational agreement (30%)
- Discount for graduates (20%)
- Discount for Jesuit University System alumni (15%)
- Discount for AUSJAL network alumni (15%)
- Discount for Jalisco Government employees (30%)
- IJJ Discount (20%)
- Educational financial aid (scholarship and student loan)
- FIDERH financial support
- Santander Mexico student loan
Collaboration agreement with companies, organizations or institutions allowing them to improve the workplace and professional performance of their personnel.
The company, organization or institution shall provide a list of their employees along with the following documents:
- Payroll receipt for each of the employees that will benefit from the discount.
This requirement must be fulfilled each term one week prior to the beginning of classes.
A maximum of three people per institution who are studying a graduate program at the same time may benefit from this support. They must present a letter from their school or institution prior to the beginning of the term. This requirement must be fulfilled each term.
Bachelor's degree or diploma course alumni must present their alumni ID at the Financial Aid Module (MAFIN).
To acquire an alumni ID, go to the alumni offices, on the second floor of the "A" building. For more information contact: 3669-3434 Ext. 3703, email@example.com .
Jesuit University System alumni must present their alumni ID when they make payment; they must also present it at the Financial Aid Module (MAFIN).
Alumni of any Jesuit University in Latin America that belongs to the AUSJAL network should present an alumni ID or some other document attesting to their studies at the Financial Aid Module (MAFIN).
Only available for Jalisco Government employees (it cannot be applied to their relatives); the government agency shall provide a list of the employees, as well as their corresponding payroll receipts. This requirement must be fulfilled each term one week prior to the beginning of the classes.
Ask for discounts granted to some Municipal Governments.
- IJJ Discount
ITESO and the Youth Institute of Jalisco (IJJ, in its initials in Spanish), out of concern for the educational development of Jalisco residents, grant a 20% discount for students of the following graduate programs: Specialization, Master's Degree and PhD taught at and by ITESO, as well as those that have the support of CONACYT.
- This support cannot be combined with other discounts or scholarships that the beneficiary may have.
- This support does not include the Master's Degree in Administrative Direction of Educational Institutions.
- ITESO will grant a 10% discount for the online MBAE program.
These percentages of aid are granted according to the applicant's economic need together with the corresponding tuition fees.
- Percentage of exemption from tuition.
- Scholarship percentage for siblings of ITESO students.
- Percentage of financial aid, in the form of a loan, that the student will begin to pay after finishing the graduate program.
- Accessible payment plans in accordance with income.
- Request a file number at the Coordination of Graduate Admissions.
- Pay for the socio-economic study at the Financial Aid Module (MAFIN) or at BBVA Bancomer (80012).
- Pick up the application form.
- Fill out the application form and put together the required documentation (proof of expenses and income)
- Return the application along with the full documentation to MAFIN
- Interview with a social worker.
- Wait 10 working days for the results.
For more information: Xavier Scheifler SJ Building Tel. (33) 3669-3552, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal trust fund, managed by the Bank of Mexico, which funds graduate studies. ITESO grants 20% financial aid to FIDERH loan recipients.
For more information: Tel. (55) 18.104.22.168 y 93,94, www.fiderh.org.mx
Santander México Bank's student loan offers up to ten years of financing regardless of the applicant's age.
- Fixed rate of 1% monthly interest.
- Free life insurance.
- Up to 8.5 years to pay off the loan.