This master's degree program is aimed at professionals interested in urban and city development with an emphasis on sustainability, especially those with an undergraduate degree in architecture, urban design, civil engineering, environmental engineering, or related fields with:
- Interest and/or academic and professional experience in issues related to cities and public spaces.
- Speaking and writing skills at the professional level.
- The ability to reflect on critical aspects of reality and complex issues regarding urban development aimed at sustainability.
- The ability to interpret technical blueprints.
- The ability to take part in critical debates and well-grounded reflections on cities and sustainability.
- The ability to identify latent issues and generate directed questions.
- The availability to work in professional interdisciplinary settings.
- Skills for formulating coherent, relevant solutions for habitat sustainability and developing interdisciplinary projects.
- Software management skills for computer-aided graphic representation.
- English proficiency for consulting specialized bibliographical material.