After graduating from this program
You will be able to contribute to the development of appropriate models or systems for consulting, providing services, doing applied research and/or teaching, and you will acquire competencies for:
- Understanding the complexity of different habitat-related phenomena by establishing the connections among the issues that they give rise to, bearing in mind their environmental, economic, political, social, historical, cultural and technological dimensions.
- Communicating the status of a habitat-related situation or issue to different social subjects by providing a descriptive identification and an explanatory diagnosis that reflects on, categorizes and summarizes the influential or determinant variables.
- Designing or applying new methodological processes for collaborative construction to generate multi-sectoral and interdisciplinary proposals that offer a solution for habitat-related problems.
- Monitoring the evolution of proposed solutions by implementing integral strategies, instrumental actions and programmed technical operations, for the purpose of continually assessing the suitability, scope and quality of the interventions' processes and products.
- Evaluating the quality of the transformations, the suitability of the response to the problems and the relevance of the socio-environmental impact through the creation of composite instruments involving multiple actors.