Our campus offers you facilities to support your comprehensive development
ITESO is located on a 49-hectare campus with 42 buildings, characterized by the balance and harmony between its constructed and landscaped spaces.
This combination of natural and architectural spaces promotes an environment that stimulates our students' intellectual, emotional, spiritual and physical development.
The campus has modern educational facilities, a state-of-the-art network of information and technology systems, well-equipped laboratories for various disciplines, sports and recreational facilities and natural areas.
It is an ideal place to study, learn and grow in an environment of freedom, designed to cultivate creativity and interaction.
Bosque la Primavera ITESO.
With the purpose of promoting a culture that seeks to protect nature, we offer training in environmental education and comprehensive sustainable development on 27 hectares of the Flora and Fauna Protection Area, located in the nucleus and recovery areas of the Primavera Forest.
The Casa ITESO Clavigero, located in the Colonia Americana area of the city, is an extension of the university where the wealth of our region and country's cultural heritage is disseminated and promoted.
Our campus features:
- More than 3,000 trees, outdoor working areas and facilities that are accessible for people with special needs.
- Over 150 classrooms with audiovisual, network and energy-saving systems.
- Five auditoriums, the biggest of which seats 6000 people.
- Athletic facilities: soccer and baseball fields; tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts; gymnasium; and track-and-field facilities.
- Astronomical observatory, chapel, bank, cafeterias, travel agency, bookstore and stationery store.
You become part of a proposal for change in which graduates, students, professors, researchers and employees develop and adopt a vision to make the world a fairer and cleaner place, with more opportunities for all. You join a prestigious Jesuit educational system, with more than 450 years of experience, academic excellence and prestige.
You study on an environmentally friendly campus, with smart buildings; outdoor working areas; facilities adapted for people with special needs; audiovisual, network and energy-saving systems; athletic facilities; and a library containing over 470,000 books, among other services, all of which complement your personal growth.